138.Find out the answers to some of the most common questions we get asked over at our Frequently Asked Questions page
Making a booking
- To reserve your accommodation if booking for 7 days or more there is a £100.00 deposit payable.
- Deposit of £15.00 per day if the holiday duration is of a minimum 2 days or more or the full amount if the booking is within 28 days of the commencement of the holiday.
- The balance becomes due in full a minimum 28 days prior to the start of your holiday.
- The deposit will not be refunded should you subsequently cancel.
- If the payment is not received by the appointed date we are entitled to assume that you do not require the accommodation, this may then be re-let without further notice.
- If we are unable to re-let the accommodation the hirer will be liable for the balance of the hire fee.
- A reservation is only confirmed when the deposit has been paid online, through our system and when a booking confirmation has been received.
- Our system sends email confirmation immediately. Please check your spam or junk filter should the email not arrive. It is the guest's responsibility to check that the booking has been successful/confirmed, and therefore we cannot be held responsible for emails being blocked, detected as SPAM or rejected. Should you wish to confirm your booking, please call or use the contact us form, leaving a message and a telephone number so we can reach you.
- The accommodation will be available from 3pm on the date of arrival and must be vacated no later than 10am on the date of departure.We ask our customers to be patient as extra measures are in place to clean our accommodation due to Covid 19 and therefore the wholle process takes longer.
- The accommodation must be left in a clean and tidy condition and the hirer will make good or pay for any furniture, fixtures & equipment which may be broken due to misuse, loss or damage during occupation of the accommodation.
- We reserve the right to refuse any booking application or to refuse or terminate accommodation.
- Woodland View Leisure reserves the right to re-let accommodation if the hirer & his or her party have not taken up the accommodation by 9am on the morning after scheduled arrival date, unless we have received notification to the contrary. It will be deemed that the booking is cancelled and all monies forfeited.
- However if the hirer so wishes he or she can transfer the existing booking to a third party prior to the arrival date, they must however provide Woodland View Leisure with full details of the new occupants, giving 14 days notice of the change.
- We cannot accept any responsibility for personal injury or inconvenience, loss or damage to personal property, however caused.
- We reserve the right to reduce the price of holiday accommodation at any time, so to enable us to make special offers or promotions.
- Please be aware that our accommodation policy is for a maximum 4 ADULTS per Leisure Home at any time. For either the 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom Leisure homes.
- Or a maximum 2 ADULTS & up to 4 CHILDREN in our 3 bedroom leisure homes (Children up to the age of 16 years.)
- Any one wishing to fish whilst staying in the leisure homes MUST purchase a ticket from the tackle shop at Woodland View Fishery.(Fishing is not included in the accommodation hire.)
- If you wish to cancel your booking within 14 days of making your reservation, please contact us using our contact form and detail your Name, Full Address, and Dates you wish to cancel. We will then refund any monies paid and cancel the booking.
- Refunds will be made within 7 days of receipt of your intent to cancel.
- Please note that after the initial 14 day 'cooling off' period we are unable to refund your deposit. Any additional payments on top of the deposit will only be refunded if the booking date is more than 28 days after the notice of cancellation is recieved by us. We reserve the right not to refund any amount if the cancellation falls within 28 days of the reservation date.
- If you pay just the deposit and subsequently do not pay the balance in full at least 28 days prior to your stay then we reserve the right to re-let the accommodation to a third party and no refund claim will be valid.
Dogs and Dog Friendly Caravan Accomodation
- We offer pet friendly caravan accommodation. Dogs that are well behaved and that do not have an aggressive nature are welcome. They must be kept on a lead at all times. We ask that owners bring along the dogs own bedding to sleep on and that they do not allow them on the furniture.
- Dogs must not be left alone at any time in the accommodation.
- Whilst we welcome small, well behaved dogs, there is an additional fee for bringing dogs. No more than 2 small dogs are permitted. Guests may only bring dogs by prior arrangement, and only caravans marked as 'Dog Friendly' on the website can be booked if you intend to bring your dog(s) along with you.
- Fees for dogs are £10.00 per day per dog (maximum 2 dogs) and must be booked & paid for with your accommodation booking.Please make sure that you only book Dog Friendly Leisure homes when bringing your dog.
- Dogs must always be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
- ALL fouling must be cleaned up & disposed of immediately.
- You are welcome to walk your dogs at any time around the road way on the fishery.
- Dogs must not be taken onto the pools at any time whilst fishing competitions are in progress.
- Children are very welcome, however they must be under the supervision of an adult at ALL times. This is particularly important around the fishery site where there are large areas of deep, open water.
- All guests are required to keep noise to a minimum as not to cause a nuisance to other guests especially after dark.
- Woodland View Leisure reserve the right to enter ALL accommodation in the event of an Emergency.
- Your accommodation will be made available to you from the date stated, however if for some reason beyond our control for example damage or fire any monies paid will be refunded and you will have NO further claim.
- Your accommodation will have the following items:
- Flat screen television,
- Fridge-freezer, several cooking utensils
- Duvets & pillows.
- We do not supply bed sheets, pillowcases, towels the hirer is required to bring these with them.
- We do have a limited amount of bed linen should you forget to bring yours,howvere there will be an additional charge of £12.50 per set for the use of it.
- SMOKING is strictly prohibited in the accommodation at ANY time.
- Dogs must be kept on leads and supervised at all times.
- Gazebos and/or Pup tents are NOT permitted.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- We DO NOT allow CATS to be brought onto the site or in the Leisure homes.
- Guests are only permitted to walk around the pools when ALL fishing matches have finished.
Any person or persons found to be in breach of these rules during their stay at the site will be asked to leave, without refund, by order of the site management.
Permitted arrival / departure time for accommodation & /or tourers.
Arrival: 3 pm. – 8 pm at the latest.
Depart: 10.00 am
If you need to cancel or amend your booking, please give as much notice as possible by logging into your account and making the cancellation there.
Please note that after a 14-day 'cooling off period' any deposit paid it is non-refundable.
Website Terms of usage
- The woodlandviewleisure.co.uk website (hereafter "website") uses Google Analytics to monitor traffic into the site
- Our online booking system is fully inclusive, however guests are advised to contact us if they do not receive email confirmation after making payment.
Our secure booking system accepts the following payment methods and is powered by WorldPay: